Brownsville Personal Injury Lawyer
Trusted Advocates for Personal Injury Claims in Texas
When life takes an unexpected turn, and you find yourself or a loved one grappling with the aftermath of a personal injury, a dedicated legal team is crucial. At Gonzalez and Associates P.C., we understand the complexities surrounding personal injury cases and are here to guide you through the legal process with unwavering commitment and expertise.
Call Gonzalez and Associates P.C. today at (830) 445-2035 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with our personal injury attorney in Brownsville!
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our seasoned team at Gonzalez and Associates P.C. specializes in various personal injury cases, ensuring our clients receive comprehensive legal support for their unique situations. Our attorneys are well-equipped to navigate the complexities of your case in the following practice areas:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
These practice areas showcase the breadth of our expertise, and we are committed to providing dedicated and tailored legal representation for each client, regardless of the complexities involved in their specific case.
The Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims in Texas
The statute of limitations for initiating a personal injury lawsuit in Texas is generally two years from the date of the injury. Taking prompt action is essential, and it is highly recommended to seek timely guidance from our legal team at Gonzalez and Associates P.C. This ensures that your rights are safeguarded within the specified timeframe. Failure to act promptly may compromise your ability to pursue compensation for the injuries sustained.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney?
Hiring a skilled personal injury lawyer can significantly impact the outcome of your case. The attorneys at Gonzalez and Associates P.C. offer a variety of benefits, leveraging their extensive experience and resources:
- Legal Proficiency: Our team possesses comprehensive knowledge of personal injury law, providing you with a skilled advocate capable of navigating the intricacies of your case.
- Thorough Investigation: We undertake exhaustive investigations to compile evidence, interview witnesses, and construct a robust case on your behalf.
- Negotiation Expertise: Our attorneys excel in negotiation, handling discussions with insurance companies and other parties to secure the maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Litigation Experience: In situations where a fair settlement proves elusive, our seasoned litigators are well-prepared to escalate the matter to court. We will ardently represent your case before a judge and jury, fighting for your rights.
- Peace of Mind: With Gonzalez and Associates P.C. on your side, you can focus on recovery, knowing that our legal team manages your case's intricacies with diligence and dedication.
Contact Our Brownsville Personal Injury Attorney Today
In the aftermath of a personal injury, legal representation becomes pivotal. At Gonzalez and Associates P.C., our dedication to your case surpasses mere legal expertise; we passionately advocate for your rights and ensure you receive the compensation you are entitled to. Reach out to us today, and allow us to be your reliable partner on the path to justice.
Contact Gonzalez and Associates P.C. today to meet with our personal injury lawyer in Brownsville!
Do I still have a case if I received a traffic citation stating I cause of the accident?The situation depends if the accident was not completely your fault. You can still recover damages from the other driver for the portion of the accident that was his or her fault.
Do I have to let my insurer know about the accident if the accident was not my fault?Yes, you need to inform your insurance company of the accident even if you weren't at fault.
What if I don’t report the accident to my insurance company?If you do not report the accident, the insurance company may deny payment of any claims you file subsequently. Your insurance company must notify you within 30 days of receiving proper notice of the claim whether it will pay or deny your claim, or inform you that it is still in the investigation stage.